�
PYZAM.COM
BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
�
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Grand Slam Eagle Project
Friday, July 24, 2009
More donations
I just received a few more donations. Now I am up to
$4806.93
so all I have left is
$3428.07
. Thanks again to all who donate! I'm now over halfway so I'm slowly getting closer. I will keep everyone updated as best I can.
1 comment:
Unknown
August 26, 2009 at 11:44 AM
Congrats so far on your fund raising. We're looking forward to the completion of your project.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(5)
▼
July
(5)
More donations
YAY!
Fundraising Progress
Brulte Baseball Field
Grand Slam Eagle Project
About Me
Avid Skiier
View my complete profile
Congrats so far on your fund raising. We're looking forward to the completion of your project.
ReplyDelete